Matthew WilsonMediation - Arbitration
Matthew is a labour arbitrator and mediator with an active practice in both the public and private sectors. He is the Chair of the Ontario Grievance Settlement Board after previously serving as the Alternate Chair (and Vice-Chair) at the Ontario Labour Relations Board.
He is known to be an effective mediator with considerable experience in complex multi-party mediations. He is frequently asked to sit as a mediator in grievance mediation.
Matthew serves as a sports arbitrator and mediator for the Sports Dispute Resolution Centre of Canada.
Matthew is the co-author of Labour Arbitrations And All That, and Evidence and Procedure in Canadian Labour Arbitration.
A circle marks an available date at the time this calendar was updated. Please contact Matthew to confirm the hearing date remains available at:
If you would like to schedule an evening or weekend hearing, please contact Matthew for availability.
Please contact Matthew for a copy of his fee schedule.
Grievance Mediation and Arbitration
- Full Range Of Arbitration Services
- Grievance Mediation (Multiple Grievances In Single Day)
- Med/Arb Process
- Effective In Interest-Based Mediation
- Full Range Of Services For Interest Arbitration
- Broad Experience In Public Sector Collective Bargaining (Fire, Police, Paramedics, Hospital, Long Term Care And Social Services)
- Appointed As Sports Arbitrator To The Sports Dispute Resolution Centre Of Canada
- Available For All Sports-Related Mediation, Arbitration, And Other Dispute Resolution Services At Provincial And National Levels